It might not be possible for organizations to undertake trips that are more than a day long. One needs to take care of logistics and ensure that the workforce is back to work at the start of the week, afresh with the weekend trip, rather than exhausted and tired. Family time for the workforce is also a crucial aspect to be considered while planning team activities. I
It is to satisfy this demand that, numerous resorts and camps have come up in and around Delhi. Located within a radius of 100 km, these resorts offer a welcome break from the polluted air of the city and serve as recreational and relaxing outlets, while also forging team spirit, and also save on precious time.
• There are eco-cottages on Faridabad Gurgaon road at the foothill of the Aravali is. The fresh air and the natural surroundings offer an ideal weekend getaway.
• Hans resort at the Delhi Jaipur highway
• Sullivan resort, some 30 km from Delhi
• Kuchesar mud fort, which is actually a resort cum heritage hotel around 25 km from Delhi
• Camp Mustang, at the Aravalli foothills
• Pratapgarh farms in Jhajjar
• Sports like Volley Ball, Ludo, Cricket, Carom, Football, Kho-Kho, Musical Chair and Tug Of War can be enjoyed by the workforce.
These resorts offer team building activities » like:
• Adventure activities like Rope obstacles, Burma Loops, Swinging Tyre, Heebie Jeebie Combo, Burma Bridge, Log bridge, Twin rope missing planks bridge, Monkey Crawl, Commando Net, Tunnel Crawl are also fun and stimulating.
• Few resorts even offer rock climbing and rappelling along with a short hike in the Aravali Hills
• High octane adventure includes Tryoleane traverse, Zorbing, and Paintball.
All these places offer attractive corporate discounts and provide the management an ideal opportunity for team building activities around Delhi » .
So what are you waiting for, lookout for the next weekend to plan a memorable corporate outing?