Application Performance Management is highly essential in present times, not just for IT team empowerment, but for business productivity acceleration too. Read more
We live in an era where owning a smartphone is expected, and using it throughout the day for a variety of purposes is unthinkable. We wake up to an alarm on our phones, immediately catch up on daily events around the world via in-depth news, go for a run and track our steps on an activity tracker, book an uber to work, order a coffee pick-up on the way, and, of course, social media has become a vital part of our life. All of this is done on our smartphones, which contain small programmes.
Lets Understand what is Application Performance Management
Applications – this is the important aspect of owning a smartphone that makes one want to use it.
APPLICATIONS HAVE BECOME AN UBIQUITOUS PART OF EVERY PERSON'S FUNCTIONING THROUGHOUT THE DAY IN THE MODERN DAY ERA. THAT IS ALSO WHY IT IS SO IMPORTANT FOR BUSINESSES TO MANAGE THE PERFORMANCE OF THEIR APPLICATIONS PROPERLY.
Before diving into Application Performance Monitoring area, there are a few questions to consider.
1) What are my top priorities in terms of Application Performance Monitoring? (For example, the impact of performance on UX and brand image)
2) What will be the focus of my monitoring? (For example, network monitoring, real-time user monitoring, and so on)
3) Does my IT Infrastructure have the capacity to integrate an Application Performance Monitoring solution directly into it? If not, how can that be managed?
4) What vendor should I go for?
5) Data annotation has the further benefit of allowing requests to be processed without interruption in terms of intent and feelings.Show More